My Bixby is not responding to my voice commands, any suggestions?

A

AC Question

Every time I try and use Bixby, either with the button or the "Hi Bixby" voice command, Bixby responds. But when I then say "Open Messages" or whatever, I get "Looks like there's a connection problem. Let's try again."

I have tried this on and off Wifi, I uninstalled all of the Bixby voice updates, then reinstalled them, I've cleared the catche, restarted my phone, but it is still not working.

Any other suggestions? (As a side note, my Google voice commands work just fine)

alwilliam

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Read the comments at https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....vatssy.voicerecognition&hl=en&token=CIDGBxAo You're not the only one. (It's probably a bug in the app itself.)

OMG! You seriously think that's Samsung's Bixby? The real Bixby is not downloadable from Google Play and not even from Galaxy App store.
Samsung should take action on this developer. Basing on the reviews, a lot of people thinking it is the real Bixby and that they can use it on their non-S8/S8+ devices.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
OMG! You seriously think that's Samsung's Bixby? The real Bixby is not downloadable from Google Play and not even from Galaxy App store.
Samsung should take action on this developer. Basing on the reviews, a lot of people thinking it is the real Bixby and that they can use it on their non-S8/S8+ devices.
It's like Google let it pass thru into play store just to have some fun