Galaxy S8 Wallpaper Keeps Changing to Random Image

A

AC Question

I'm using a Theme purchased from the Samsung Theme store. Every now and then -whether I'm on my phone or haven't picked it up for a while, i.e. during the night when I'm sleeping - the wallpaper changes to a random image or photo. This photo I don't recognize or have on my phone (it's kinda funny). Everything else for the purchased Theme is still intact - AOD, lock screen, icons, etc. To temporarily fix this, I go back to the Theme in the Samsung Theme Store and tap on Reapply. This has happened twice already. I'm on Nougat (Android 7.0). Thanks!

mikantlin

Sep 24, 2017
Visit site
I've had this exact same issue, even happens when I've gone back to the default theme. I still had custom icons applied though, so I'm going to try going right back to default for everything and see if it still happens.

Out of curiosity, what theme are you using?

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
This could be a Theme feature as well as a third party app interfering with the wallpaper applier, do you have any wallpaper apps installed? does this only happen with the purchased theme?

Tinawheeler21

Apr 2, 2018
Visit site
This same thing is happening to me as well. I've done everything I can think of to prevent it by going into my settings, but nothing has worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez