Fold 2 keeps freezing

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Since the android 11 or whatever update, when I go to put a new theme on my phone from the Samsung theme store, my phone locks up. I can't use notification bar and go to the power button, can't use side buttons to turn it off or restart and even Bixby or Google won't turn it off. I sometimes can get into my apps and sometimes I can get on sites like this. It is getting really annoying lol. And yes the the themes I'm using claim to work with android 11. It only does it when I change a theme. Has happened probably 5 times now. It took me awhile to do this post cause my keyboard kept freezing up. Every time it happens it lasts quite awhile. My phone been like this for 25 minutes now. Any thoughts? These are the times I miss having the option to take the battery out and put it back in. Lol.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
2 so far. I deleted both themes after my phone went back to normal. So hopefully it was just those and not any others.

not all themes are compatible. you will need to contact the developer and let them know. Most likely they are already working on an update. If you got it from the play store, you should be able to contact the developer from their app.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
not all themes are compatible. you will need to contact the developer and let them know. Most likely they are already working on an update. If you got it from the play store, you should be able to contact the developer from their app.

Thanks but the ones I really want to use give a pop up saying not compatible with current software etc. The 2 I had issue with didn't give me a pop up so I assumed they were compatible. Maybe were compatible but had some glitch or whatever. I'll reach out to them. BTW killer pic🙂