Pie Beta is Live in US for T-Mobile and Sprint ONLY

noahmtodd

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
How long did it take for the update to come threw after you registered Iam on sprint did the registration and still havent got the update yet

riccowboy2014

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
How long did it take for the update to come threw after you registered Iam on sprint did the registration and still havent got the update yet

I'm on Sprint. I got the beta on day1 once available. I was looking for it once I knew it went live in Korea. My Samsung + app got an update. I clicked register, and then a few minutes later I checked phone for updates and there it was.

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
riccowboy2014 is correct...
What threw me off in the beginning was the steps...
You first must update the actual Samsung+ App...then scroll to the bottom of the App and register for the beta...you will see a message that says "it may take a few minutes"....after that I received the update through the normal process of Settings..Software Updates....etc...

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all your help...one other question as you seem to be quite ahead of me...the Badges that appear on the app Icons like e-Mail and Text Messages to let you know you have a new message are gone now and I have still selected that they appear but so nothing ...am I missing something ?
I can change my icons in the Galaxy apps themes. Had to restart phone after I applied the new icon.

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Checkpoint: 3 days into the beta and so far most of the small bugs I had on it were gone after several cache partition clears and restarts. I still reported it Samsung just in case they're not officially gone, and i encourage everyone to report any issue you have to them through the Members app, so that they can get taken care of. Only issue I still have is the battery life went down by an hour or 2, other than that I'm loving Pie, and it's just the beta!

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
so maybe someone could help me understand this-- I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus with T-Mobile I registered it on the Samsung+ app, I've cleared the data, logged in and nowhere within the app shows any beta availability for download--even going to settings update and manually download produces nothing--help appreciate it

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Go to the Samsung+ in the app store where you typically install uninstall. Scroll down and select beta permissions for the Samsung+ app. Then you will see the Samsung+app update needed. After that go in the app do the setup and login. then you should see the beta registration.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana