Had my S9+ phone stolen

Victomofphonetheft

Apr 19, 2019
Visit site
Police say this is not "beyond reasonable doubt" even though they know the guy and have still frames of his hand entering my car. What do you think?

https://youtu.be/jcvL-yQ7WyI

March 29, 2019
Guy stealing my phone. We meet at door and say hi. Notice black hand grabbing phone and him running away at 1.39 purple pants 4 seconds later. Same running shoes. If he did not stop to steal the phone he would of been much further had he continued running at the pace seen. He stops of left side of car for 20 seconds, unseen. 4 seconds after stealing my phone he is seen by the knocked cam running with same shoes and pants by my passenger side door.
We meet with police. They tell without video evidence they can do nothing. Found this when I went home and checked camera microsd card.

Update: March 30, 2019. Went to police station on d'Eglise and gave video recording to them. Will update as things progress. Let's see what they do.

Too many people get away with this kind of two second snatch and run crime. The fluke here is that he knocked the dash cam to the right as he stole the phone. It catches him fleeing 4 seconds later on the passenger side window. Exactly same unique running shoes. All the evidence needed to prove he did it. If the camera did not move to the right as a result of him grabbing the phone he would of escaped undetected. It was a pure fluke. If the detective does not agree I would be shocked, since all my friends agree with this theory, and they have no backgrounds in these matters.

April 5 Called centre of operations. No answer. Left message for a call back. Still waiting. I'm waiting for just a call to say they are looking into it.

April 15, 2019: Got a call from detective. Said it is not enough evidence to charge him. I have photos of his hand taking the phone. It should be easy to match these photos to compare with hand.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Your lucky that person didn't steal the go cam also , gotta keep your car locked when you have stuff in it.