S9 Plus wireless charging

Lenskockey

Jun 16, 2019
Visit site
I have an S9 Plus and want to use wireless charging. All the forums say to select "accessories" tab under Advanced Features. That menu option does not appear under Settings, Advanced Features. I have also looked in the option under battery setting. Any suggestions on how to turn on wireless charging. All Samsung could offer was how to turn on high speed charging. Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It won't appear until you actually plop it onto a FAST wireless charger. You can't disable wireless charging, and the option under accessories is only to disable the 'fast' option when charging with a compatible charging base.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
I have an S9 Plus and want to use wireless charging. All the forums say to select "accessories" tab under Advanced Features. That menu option does not appear under Settings, Advanced Features. I have also looked in the option under battery setting. Any suggestions on how to turn on wireless charging. All Samsung could offer was how to turn on high speed charging. Thanks
It's ready for wireless charging out of the box with no additional steps other than placing it on the charger.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Once you place the phone on a fast wireless charger that setting in advance or battery maintenance should appear