Google Play Store Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro530

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I remember seeing somewhere that there was an app that came on the phone (can't remember what it was, Kies, AllShare or something Samsung specific) and the update to that program was what was causing the issue with all of the google services. Does anyone remember what i am thinking of? I remember reading about it fixing the Google Now connection issue but I think it will help with this issue as well. I can't find that post to save my life and this is driving me crazy!

Zoya Saeed

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

Why is google play store not working on my s3 every time I open it blinks and turn off I tried every setting I could even re downloaded it still the same issue arises? Is Google working on it or is it my phone error I purchased it a month ago n how this problem occured help me?

laurie1509

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes it works after going to App Manager then Google play store and clear data and empty cache then reboot. Thanks hopes this helps the others S 3 mates as well!!
:D

Thanks mate you were of good help it worked for me !!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohd Said

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Why my play store can't open . ? I click on it, it comes on for a second then closes . Then says unfortunately play store is has been stopped

Imran Memon

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
how did you made it can you put here solution. even i am having same problem tried everything step by step but all useless. even vodafone store useless

Felicia Jones1

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue. When I try to open google play, the page will pop open like it wants to load, and then close. A few seconds later, I will get a notification stating that google play has stopped working. I cleared all of my data and chache and ensured that my mobile network is on (can't connect to wifi at work). What else can I do?

Parmatma Rajbhar

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I almost done all the things, please help me how my phone's Google play work.

my phone's Google play not working. phone model No. Micromax A_101, Android ICS

Last edited by a moderator:

kadvr6

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

just popped on here as my play store was not loading, followed FiendishMcButton's suggestion and its working a treat, many thanks as I was close to throwing my S4 at the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.