Guess what I have to return today...

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
My tab is totally dead. I had the same issue many of you had complained about where it would not turn on and after holding the power and volume key it rebooted and came to life. No such luck this time. It was working fine all day yesterday and I powered it off and charged it. Came home and tried to turn it on and it is totally unresponsive. I tried plugging into my computer, nada. I tried a different outlet to see if I could at least get the battery charge image, nada. So after having had this tab for one week to the day I have to return it. Sucks because I just got it set up the way I wanted. Ugh.....

For those of you who have had to do the hard reboot, I hope this does not happen to you as well. Hopefully BB still has some in stock!:(

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
That happen to me. I left it charging last night to find it dead in the morning. With about 10 mins of playing with the chord, I got it to work. Don't know what happened, but its fine now.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I love my tab, but this is the one bad thing about having an android device without a removable battery. On my fascinate, if the device hangs or becomes completely unresponsive, taking out the battery usually helps. No problems *yet* with my tab... Hope it stays that way.

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I have mine crash twice in a week. Once was when the alarm went off, tab was unplugged all night, alarm blaring but couldn't turn on screen to turn off alarm. And once today when I went to charge it, was using it and all was well placed on charger and turned screen off. Look at it five min later and the screen was illuminated but black and unresponsive. Both times the power + volume reboot worked. Lets hope this isn't a pattern

Sent from my Galaxy 10.1....own one or be owned

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear that the new one is working for you. I hope this is not a problem that many of us will have to go through.