Calendar App?

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations for a tablet optimized calendar app? The stock app doesn't have an agenda view which makes it useless for me.

Sent using the Force

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations for a tablet optimized calendar app? The stock app doesn't have an agenda view which makes it useless for me.

Sent using the Force

I know you asked this a long time ago, but I'm just now noticing it. I use Jorte for both my phone and tablet. I love it, and it's free!

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I use Business Calendar Pro, but I will definitely download Jorte and give it a go.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

cstearns8

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Jorte is awesome. They ability to scroll through events and show the description is exactly what I needed.
Help, i want to like jorte but how do i link it to my phone and i have it on my tab but i can't add anything on it. I need a quick lesson please. Thanks

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Help, i want to like jorte but how do i link it to my phone and i have it on my tab but i can't add anything on it. I need a quick lesson please. Thanks

What do you mean you cant add anything, and link to you phone. Jorte utilizes the google calendar. To link you google calendar: Open Jorte, Menu, Options, Select Cal.

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys, Im wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Before the TW update, I could create a event on Jorte it would then sync to my local cal, then sync to my gcal. Now after TW if I create an event in Jorte, it will sync to my local cal on my tab, but wont sync with google cal. but if I create an event in the tablet cal it will sync with google cal. I have been working on this for about a day now no luck!!!!

mwangkc

May 14, 2010
Visit site
After Touchwiz update I can't edit calendar items --it's my Exchange calendar account and the stock calendar app... Anyone else experiencing this behavior? This is not acceptable.

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I did the TW update and my edits are showing up just fine. I I made a number of changes today while I was offline, came home, linked to wifi and everything synced.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

bdGDL08

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I have business calendar from when it was free on Amazon, but I hear great things about Jorte. I will have to try it out.

tguolee

May 20, 2011
Visit site
You might try a factory reset after downloading and installing Touchwiz. I had a whole slew of apps that were not working right after the install, but are working great following the reset. Sucks to have to re do all the logins and such, but makes a huge difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress