Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5110) turns on for about 30 seconds and then restarts?

Silverfear

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5110) turns on for a few seconds and then it restarts. I have updated the firmware to the latest one out which had fixed the continual restart (stuck on Samsung logo). now at least it turns on but after entering my password it suddenly restarts after a few seconds.
At one time the tablet stayed on for about 50 seconds which gave me pop up messages saying that applications have stopped responding (i.e. skype and google search), the restarted.
The tablet just does not manage to stay on long enough for me to dig around to find out the causes. My anti-virus application I have on the tablet says there is two warnings/ problems, but tablet yet again not staying on longer enough for me to view the problems.

Please could someone help me to fix the problem I am having with the tablet.
The tablet is out of warranty so taking it in, is out of the question.

Much appreciated for help to fix the problem

velkins

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
My tablet just started to restart on its own. On and off repeatedly. What can I do to fix? Is there a diognostic tool out there that can check your tablet for problems?

Posted via Android Central App

Jellal

May 17, 2014
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5110) turns on for a few seconds and then it restarts. I have updated the firmware to the latest one out which had fixed the continual restart (stuck on Samsung logo). now at least it turns on but after entering my password it suddenly restarts after a few seconds.
At one time the tablet stayed on for about 50 seconds which gave me pop up messages saying that applications have stopped responding (i.e. skype and google search), the restarted.
The tablet just does not manage to stay on long enough for me to dig around to find out the causes. My anti-virus application I have on the tablet says there is two warnings/ problems, but tablet yet again not staying on longer enough for me to view the problems.

Please could someone help me to fix the problem I am having with the tablet.
The tablet is out of warranty so taking it in, is out of the question.

Much appreciated for help to fix the problem

You might do is to reset your Tablet!

Posted via International Space Station

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non