scratch on tablet

alanierrn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Soi wentto best buy 2 days ago to get a zagg screen Protector and they were out of them foe the tab 2. Today I noticed a 1/2 inch tiny scratch on my screen....now im so mad and its annoying the crap out of me. Is there anything I can do for this....I guess I thought it was made with gorilla glass and I had a little time to get a screen protector for it....is this covered under warranty? My fiancee purchased extended warranty from best buy and I'm wonder if it will cover it.....im so upset this has happened....

Hemant Shah

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Soi wentto best buy 2 days ago to get a zagg screen Protector and they were out of them foe the tab 2. Today I noticed a 1/2 inch tiny scratch on my screen....now im so mad and its annoying the crap out of me. Is there anything I can do for this....I guess I thought it was made with gorilla glass and I had a little time to get a screen protector for it....is this covered under warranty? My fiancee purchased extended warranty from best buy and I'm wonder if it will cover it.....im so upset this has happened....

Sry no hope,
As its a physical damage

[hide]
★WHY CAN'T YOU HIT THANKS BUTTON IFF AM HELPING YOU
★Does thanking cost any Money,
★NOO!!!! $O Just Hit THANKS I Helped You
Time is LIFE,
SPEND IT WISELY
[/hide]