Error code 110

lfcwhitman

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Every time I try to download an app I get error code 110.
This happens with updates also.
I've restored to factory settings twice,but this hasn't helped.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
😊

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Every time I try to download an app I get error code 110.
This happens with updates also.
I've restored to factory settings twice,but this hasn't helped.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
😊

First of all, welcome to the forums!
Second, I have a Galaxy Tab 3 7" and could not replicate that error.
How long have you had it?
Do you remember anything weird when you were setting it up for the first time?

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

dondeep

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
go settins-apps-downloadmanager then clear data then forcestop..,come back now try to download apps..,try it.

Sent from my Lenovo K900 using AC Forums mobile app

Booty003

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to just barge into this thread but we have just boought two Tab3's for my lads at Christmas and one of them has this exact same issue!!

I have backed up the device (but not restored), removed apps one by one trying to isolate any issues. Have reset the device to factory settings twice and still receive this error message. What I have also noticed is that if you try and check the storage used by the device it sits at 'calculating' and does not show any detail. I am at the stage of taking it back for a replacement.

Phil

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I would do a factory reset. If that doesn't help then exchange it.

sheffydoo

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I have the exact problem. I took it back to Currys today and they said either they can look at it at the cost to me of ?10 or I can ring Samsung and they will probably ask me to send if off to them! I've only had it 6 weeks. :mad:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the exact problem. I took it back to Currys today and they said either they can look at it at the cost to me of ?10 or I can ring Samsung and they will probably ask me to send if off to them! I've only had it 6 weeks. :mad:

Welcome to the forums!

Have you read the posts from the first page and done the steps mentioned there just to see if yours works?

If you have, now try a factory reset.

Come back and let us know what happens.

Good luck!

logboy

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi ! I have the same issue with a diferent device ... in a (lg optimus l9) , before i try to change the memory storage it was working very fine, now i cant not download anything also cant install any app. I use (es explorer) and modified the (system etc voldstab) after i do that change i had this errors ...when i try to download from google play error 110, or an error from not compatible app. I allready do a restore to factory as well but nothing change. If anybody can help ... Thanks!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi ! I have the same issue with a diferent device ... in a (lg optimus l9) , before i try to change the memory storage it was working very fine, now i cant not download anything also cant install any app. I use (es explorer) and modified the (system etc voldstab) after i do that change i had this errors ...when i try to download from google play error 110, or an error from not compatible app. I allready do a restore to factory as well but nothing change. If anybody can help ... Thanks!
Have you gone to Applications Manager to clear data and to force stop the Google Play store?

logboy

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i allready try it to force to stop , and the errors are persists, the same errors. Otherwise all my apps have no data and cache it looks like ( 0,00b ). I also try to flash it , and change its rom but i cant do that . If there a way to work with a program in the pc, to change back the (system etc voldstab )should be fine. Thanks you for the welcome stargate!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
No problem, sorry I can't be of more help. 😯
Btw, have you done a factory reset?

logboy

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes its a problem , you should be of more help lol ... i do allready the factory reset like 5 times, everything goes to stock then i should put back on time my clock lol , but the issue still on it. well see whats new, ill be around . Thanks you very much stargate!