All of my music were deleted suddenly from my Samsumg Micro SD Card.

kokoroanime

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
It happened. I was in a mood to listen to most of my K-pop and J-pop songs I saved on my Samsung EVO+ 32 GB micro SD card via my Samsumg Galaxy Tab A 9.7 with S-pen. I've been storing music into this micro SD card for a year until all of the music saved there for no reason. I use my 3 in 1 OTG reader (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ables-adapter%2Fpp_118690.html&token=3ngPTnSC) to have access from my USB flash drive and SD cards (original and adapter) while my Sandisk 16GB mirco SD card in the slot of the tablet. When I inserted my Samsung EVO+ 32 GB micro SD card into my OTG reader, the files wouldn't show up, assuming my OTG reader having some issues, I tried unplugging it from my tablet and plugging it back in but no luck. I also used my Samsung OTG USB Connector and hooked my USB SD card reader in before inserting the same micro SD card but still no luck. I managed to get my micro SD card to show after many tried. So, I opened the Maple app to find a song to listen to but when I opened a folder, it took more than 1 second to load before opening a folder. When I picked a song, it took 5 seconds to play. When it played, the song stopped after 5 second, suddenly closing down this Maple app. I opened the Maple app again, taking more than one second to load before opening a folder and played the same song and it does the same thing again. I was still thinking this reader that I linked above having some problems. I restarted my tablet and see if this works. I also inserting my Samsung EVO+ 32 GB micro SD card into the slot on my tablet but it appears that all of my music were randomly deleted from this Samsung EVO+ 32 GB micro SD card. It didn't happen to my 3 USB flash drives and my old SD card. It turned out that both of my OTG USB connection were alright, but it's just that Micro SD card deleting all my music for no reason. The files of my 3 USB flash drives and couple of my SD cards were safe but not my Samsung EVO+ 32 GB micro SD card.

I can't believe all of my music were gone, I'm really frustrating. What should I do to prevent all of my music from sudden deletion the next time I store music?

kokoroanime

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
I can have able have access to my EVO + 32 GB card on my tablet via OTG reader but all my music were formatted randomly fron my card. I still have my USB flash drives and they never get affected by the same thing as my 32GB SD card.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
USB flash drives tend to be more reliable. I've spoken to someone in the memory chip industry, and he told me that SD cards generally use low quality memory -- even the big companies like SanDisk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez