Dash Clock Problem

Jwilock

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I wanted to use Dash Clock on my tab pro lock screen but am having trouble figuring out how to do that. And when I look for help I find a number of posts that don't seem to apply. Can anyone help? Here's what I've seen and why it doesn't work for me:

- Tap on the + sign on the lock screen .... there is no plus sign on my lock screen
- Swipe left to bring up the + sign ... any swiping on my lock screen simply unlocks the tablet
- Go to Security and click on Enable Widgets ... there is no Enable Widgets option under security
- Go to Lock Screen and click on Allow Multiple Widgets ... again no such option

Hopefully you can see why I'm confused. Can anyone here help me?

mattskr

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to use Dash Clock on my tab pro lock screen but am having trouble figuring out how to do that. And when I look for help I find a number of posts that don't seem to apply. Can anyone help? Here's what I've seen and why it doesn't work for me:

- Tap on the + sign on the lock screen .... there is no plus sign on my lock screen
- Swipe left to bring up the + sign ... any swiping on my lock screen simply unlocks the tablet
- Go to Security and click on Enable Widgets ... there is no Enable Widgets option under security
- Go to Lock Screen and click on Allow Multiple Widgets ... again no such option

Hopefully you can see why I'm confused. Can anyone here help me?

Unfortunately, for some reason, Samsung is apparently not a fan of lock screen widgets. Unless Samsung pushes out an update to enable this, you would need to put on a custom ROM to get lock screen widgets on this tablet.

ARE YOU LISTENING SAMSUNG? MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, for some reason, Samsung is apparently not a fan of lock screen widgets. Unless Samsung pushes out an update to enable this, you would need to put on a custom ROM to get lock screen widgets on this tablet.

ARE YOU LISTENING SAMSUNG? MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

The tab 3 has lock screen widgets.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699