part 4 and finel of brought 2 samsungs galaxy tab s 10.5 and week later back fpr repair

Shorne1

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Part 4 final so the repair was pepaired a day after the first one yes I did try a smaller 16 GB card and it seam to work now befor any one sas why dont you just use the 16 GB one of the big selling points was the 128 GB exp memory any think less not good enough now it is a wait game to see what they have to say all ready told them if they come back by any chance saying tested and fine I am taking my sd card trying it before they leave the store if they still dont work with the 128 sd cards and by the way there was another 128 Gb card tried in both still the same if will not work I will be geting money back in full for both tablets I have all ways had samsung phones and tablets not a good look and I see that this is not a once off a lot of prople have had this problem eith no fix

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Shorne1

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Yes there is a reasion I tried 4 times every time I got half way some times towoods the end the app would crash and it would not save at all after a few goes I done it it parts I am back on my trusty tab 2 getting on in age but it has never let me down

Shorne1

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
The brand is no problem I have same brand in my samsung s 4 phone and 32 GB and all so in my tab 2 32 GB and have had no problem at all for over 2 years

Mal Lignant Tumor

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I am interested in knowing the brand name of the card. Usually, HC refers to High Capacity. Some cards just don't work in some devices, but will work in others. Samsung is probably the most reliable SD card manufacturer across most devices, followed by San Disk.

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like the problem is most likely the off brand SD card. I have never heard of HC SD cards. That tends to point to what the previous poster indicated as it simply meaning HC or High capacity. The problem with that is the High Capacity standard only works up to 32GB not 128GB. It needs to be a SDXC card.

Only a few companies actually make the flash for them, and only a few more are legit companies. You need to clarify what you are doing exactly and state what the card being used is. Like my card is a 128 GB SDXC SanDisk extream.

Have you ever actually filled that card? I wonder if it is one of those cards on ebay or such that are fake.

Shorne1

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I am not what what the HC stands for I have these cards running in my other devives and no problems thats why I went for it . In my other devices I have have not filled them but there is a lot on them one of the two tablets the card did work just fine as it should before it started playing up and no the cards are not fake I was useing them on the pc with no problem at all

Shorne1

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Dont know what your problem is mall I understand that in that brand the 128 might not work all I am saying what I have tried and have been using that brand in the 32 GB for couple years now with no problem the tablets are in at sumsung becouse one of them was working fine with the cards untill it stoped responding that fine if you want to be like that no loss to me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez