Verizon LTE update

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just got my update this morning. You all know I will be watching that step tracker very carefully.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190223-061936_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20190223-061936_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 17

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Cool! Let us know. Very curious to see what was in this update, especially given the lack of info on the update summary.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am in slow motion today because I studied like a crazy person for weeks for an exam that I passed yesterday. I went to sleep last night with the idea that I was going to sleep in this morning, but I woke up at around 4:30 with practice questions swirling in my head and wondering if I tested yet or not. I am hoping to give the watch a test run in about an hour.

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I am in slow motion today because I studied like a crazy person for weeks for an exam that I passed yesterday. I went to sleep last night with the idea that I was going to sleep in this morning, but I woke up at around 4:30 with practice questions swirling in my head and wondering if I tested yet or not. I am hoping to give the watch a test run in about an hour.
Excellent news comes in twos!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Soooo ... It's been suggested that I should not be working out with my watch and phone because possibly the phone is interfering with the watch.

Because the step tracker has been unreliable, I have hesitated to not use both. Tonight I worked out for 40 minutes with just the watch and I had satisfactory steps.

The watch is a mystery. I will try working out tomorrow with just the watch.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Today I used just the watch to workout and it gave me great steps. Every day is a different day with this watch, but I a hoping the Pie update on my Note settled things down. I have been working on battery optimization and putting apps to sleep when not in use, except for those I want to run in the background. I'll keep you posted over the next few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress