All apps updated on 1 sept???

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that all apps have got an update received today on 1 sept.
Last month i noticed the same.

Is this also way there are NO recent apps, while there are new app added to the store?

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
So, I do see a lot of the apps I have installed show an update later than when I installed them. But, I rarely ever get update notifications in Gear Manager.

Am I seriously supposed to track this myself and manually uninstall/reinstall anytime I want an updated app?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
So, I do see a lot of the apps I have installed show an update later than when I installed them. But, I rarely ever get update notifications in Gear Manager.

Am I seriously supposed to track this myself and manually uninstall/reinstall anytime I want an updated app?

which apps have you got that don't have update notifications?

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
which apps have you got that don't have update notifications?

Ok, I may have jumped the gun a little on my rant. I was looking at the dates of appeared updating, but, because of your question, I started looking at actual app versions, and it looks like they are all the same as what's on the store.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

You do have to manually check for updates, but they update just like apps on your phone. You don't uninstall/reinstall.

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
There is a misunderstanding for my thread here.
What is mean is that the dates of all apps in the store has changed to 1 sept.
I didn't have actual updates for any apps. But just look at an app and check the release/update date.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
A random check of the dates today show September 4th. What looks like is happening is that the date shows as today for all apps

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
A random check of the dates today show September 4th. What looks like is happening is that the date shows as today for all apps

Mine have shown the current date ever since I got the watch. I assumed that it's a bug in Gear Manager, but it still hasn't been fixed.

BigJay1416

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site

I'm having the same problem recently with mine the menu in the gear app place no longer works for me no drop box to show updates, my paid apps or anything, apps I've paid for I've deleted and tried to reinstall and I wants me to pay for them again