Screen protector?

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
This is my first smart watch, just wanted to know do you use a screen protector on yours? Or do you go without one?

Any feedback is appreciated

Posted via the Android Central App

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
No issues but I had Geek Squad protection on my Moto 360

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Oh OK thanks, I will probably one because I always try and take care of my electronics for resale value.

srz1977

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Samsung specifically states in their "How to" videos not to use a screen protector on the Gear S2 because it can mess up the sensors.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Samsung specifically states in their "How to" videos not to use a screen protector on the Gear S2 because it can mess up the sensors.

Oh OK thanks for the heads up,I haven't had a chance to look at the booklet that came in the box i been busy.

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh OK thanks for the heads up,I haven't had a chance to look at the booklet that came in the box i been busy.

That's interesting. I wonder if they're referring to the ambient light sensor.

OP, I've never used a screen protector on my Gear or Gear 2. Just take care when walking next to brick/stucco walls and you'll be fine, I think.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
That's interesting. I wonder if they're referring to the ambient light sensor.

OP, I've never used a screen protector on my Gear or Gear 2. Just take care when walking next to brick/stucco walls and you'll be fine, I think.

Cool thanks,I have never used watches before,never liked them but I'm feelings this,and I have noticed I have bumped into a few walls, so I got the best careful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch