Still no sleep tracking on S2 3G Verizon?

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
I got an update this morning and was very excited thinking I would finally have sleep tracking, but no luck. I'm starting to think we won't get it at all.

Software ending in BPC7

Last edited:

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I got an update this morning and was very excited thinking I would finally have sleep tracking, but no luck. I'm starting to think we won't get it at all.

Software ending in BPC7

BPC7 isn't new for Verizon. I have had that one since mid-September.

johna22

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and I have sleep tracking. I have the 3g/4g version. I don't know if this helps at all.

I don't have it yet either on VW, but since you have it on AT&T I'm curious if you had to do anything to turn it on or have it sync with S Health or did it just start working on it's own?

Aaron_Jones

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I don't have it yet either on VW, but since you have it on AT&T I'm curious if you had to do anything to turn it on or have it sync with S Health or did it just start working on it's own?

I didn't have to do anything at all. I didn't think it was working when I read these threads. Also I did not see an app to turn it on or off. But when I went to the health app it automatically sync'd itself. it determines when you are sleep and awake so no need to initiate sleep mode like I did with my Neo.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty