Is anyone else disappointed how Samsung is treating this launch?

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I would foray like to say this isn't a bash session admit the s3. I love the watch from the build to the aesthetics. Coming from the s2 and s3 4g I knew what I was getting into in terms of look and feel. What I do dislike though is how Samsung showed off all these apps that have yet to match it to the store to down. It's been 3 months why isn't the Spotify app avaliable? I work out a lot and would love to be able to stream music from my watch(one of the reasons I upgraded.) Again good product but I'm getting a little tired of Samsung showing features that take forever to make it to a device or never at all sometimes. Would be nice if they could have everything ready to go once their products launch.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I would foray like to say this isn't a bash session admit the s3. I love the watch from the build to the aesthetics. Coming from the s2 and s3 4g I knew what I was getting into in terms of look and feel. What I do dislike though is how Samsung showed off all these apps that have yet to match it to the store to down. It's been 3 months why isn't the Spotify app avaliable? I work out a lot and would love to be able to stream music from my watch(one of the reasons I upgraded.) Again good product but I'm getting a little tired of Samsung showing features that take forever to make it to a device or never at all sometimes. Would be nice if they could have everything ready to go once their products launch.

I'm extremely disappointed that AT&T doesn't have the Gear S3 and that T-Mobile does. It baffles me that AT&T was the first to advertise that they would be selling the Gear S3 and yet they don't have it.

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm extremely disappointed that AT&T doesn't have the Gear S3 and that T-Mobile does. It baffles me that AT&T was the first to advertise that they would be selling the Gear S3 and yet they don't have it.

I can understand that frustration for preorders but I walked into an AT&T store yesterday and walked out with an S3. Yes, there is limited inventory but they did in fact have it on the same day as T-Mobile.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I can understand that frustration for preorders but I walked into an AT&T store yesterday and walked out with an S3. Yes, there is limited inventory but they did in fact have it on the same day as T-Mobile.

Maybe I should do that....just walk into an AT&T store and buy it and walk out with an S3 and cancel my pre-order.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I should do that....just walk into an AT&T store and buy it and walk out with an S3 and cancel my pre-order.
That's exactly why I stopped pre-ordering unless it's something I know I'll get before release day. Unless it's an iPhone you usually have a chance of finding it in store on release day.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
That's exactly why I stopped pre-ordering unless it's something I know I'll get before release day. Unless it's an iPhone you usually have a chance of finding it in store on release day.

Well, I just called another AT&T store in the area and asked if they had the Gear S3 in stock and he said no they're sold out. This is absolutely ridiculous.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just called another AT&T store in the area and asked if they had the Gear S3 in stock and he said no they're sold out. This is absolutely ridiculous.
Unfortunately it seems like every store only recieved one. Samsung really under estimated the demand for this watch or was just testing the waters before mass producing it.

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately it seems like every store only recieved one. Samsung really under estimated the demand for this watch or was just testing the waters before mass producing it.

Well, that's just stupid. Samsung should've realized that there would be a huge demand for the Gear S3. I checked the status of my order earlier and it changed from "Prepared to ship" to "Shipped" so I'm not really pissed off anymore. I was pissed off before because everyone who just walked into an AT&T store was getting them without pre-ordering them while the rest of us who pre-ordered it were/are still waiting.

creekwater1482

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
I was feeling the same way. Kept stalking my shipping status from ATT since Friday. Delivered today. Best looking watch I've had out of the previous 3 smart watches I've owned. Hoping Samsung Pay and Spotify come soon though.