Issue with installing Samsung Pay on Nexus 6P

ti147

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone, so I got my Gear S3 today, went through all the setting, updated to the latest firmware for the Gear S3, but I received no prompt to install Samsung pay on my phone nor on my watch. What did I do wrong? my 6P is android 7.0, and I tried to hold the back button as well, but nothing helps. any help is appreciated.

ti147

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site
some people confirmed they can install samsung pay through the Gear Manager app on other devices as well. but the new update of the app removed samsung pay in the app

creekwater1482

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
Have a 6P and Samsung pay works just fine. Even made the update to 7.1.1 the other day and it still works. Received my S3 a few days after release before Samsung pay was optimized in the gear app. Was available a few days later and installed just fine. Wish I more info for you.

ti147

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site
I dont know what happen but my 6P never get the Samsung Pay option in the Gear Manager app. My S3 was order from Korea, idk if this model has samsung pay optimized on or not.

rinkeedink

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes...this is a problem for me too it disappeared from Gear manager WTF...Samsung tech rep told me that Samsung pay is not on classic bc it is not LTE model...that's BS because it was on a bluetooth model Frontier I just returned.