How is the screen on the shield? Thinking about switching from the N9

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a Nexus 9 and the screen is great, but I'm really considering this tablet now to save money. I'm a photographer so I need the screen to be really good with accurate color, contrast, brightness, color reproduction, etc... How is the screen quality overall with people that own the shield or that have seen it in person?

Posted via Android Central App

SwiftHax

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Nexus 9 is much better in color reproduction compared to Shield. I suggest you look at the Nexus 7 2013, the screen is much better than both N9's and Shield Tablet's. You can probably find a new one very cheaply these days.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 9 is much better in color reproduction compared to Shield. I suggest you look at the Nexus 7 2013, the screen is much better than both N9's and Shield Tablet's. You can probably find a new one very cheaply these days.

I already owned the Nexus 7 and loved it, however the touch was not always working properly was malfunctioning sometimes so I got rid of it

Posted via Android Central App

SwiftHax

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm... well I just can't recomend you to go with a shield tablet. The screen is just average, but the specs and gaming capabilities more than make up for it, since you're getting it for a much different purpose I really think you should go with something else. Have you thought of Apple? iPad Mini 2 is a great pick now, it's $100 cheaper than the iPad Mini 3 and the only difference between the 2 is the Touch ID, everything else is absolutely identical and Apple's retina displays are great I have to say.

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

True.

via AC App on VZW Moto X DE/N7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87