Passport Login/Logout Issues

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: AndroidCntral forums not logging in

Nope didn't work! Unistalled it and reinstalled it and still nothing even after checking my log in stuff on my home computer. Just doesn't want to work for me for what ever reason, really irratated.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

Nope didn't work! Unistalled it and reinstalled it and still nothing even after checking my log in stuff on my home computer. Just doesn't want to work for me for what ever reason, really irratated.

Maybe change your password online and then try again?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

The app is buggy....it doesnt even work on 4G or 4G LTE and I have great LTE coverage
It tells me I am not logged in when I was just using the app to reply posts

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

The app is buggy....it doesnt even work on 4G or 4G LTE and I have great LTE coverage
It tells me I am not logged in when I was just using the app to reply posts

mail the dev.
i still cant change avatar since JB.. also sometimes embedded pics dont render unless i clear ram.
a site so high in google should really have a perfect client imo...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

mail the dev.
i still cant change avatar since JB.. also sometimes embedded pics dont render unless i clear ram.
a site so high in google should really have a perfect client imo...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Who is the developer of the app?

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Forum logs me out randomly

This is also driving me nuts. It started doing this on my home laptop. I have to click the login link at top of page and I'm back in. Started doing it on my work PC too. Both use Firefox.

If I leave the site for any amount of time and come back odds are it boots me out. Sometimes though it stays logged in all day. Totally random.

Hope they can resolve this.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Please ignore me. I'm having problems posting at CrackBerry, just testing to see if it's happening to me at other sites. ;) (Passport issue I believe)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

i cant get anythin from ac app or tapatalk except for this Xparent one ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site

Similar problem, nothing wrong with my username or password. Forum via my phone's stock browser (using mobile view) won't let me log in. No problems in the past; this is new.

Now wondering if this is a "feature" of the new whiz-bang Mobile Passport thing. Either way - not liking it.

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

try a pirate version of one of these Xperiant tapatalk apps. normal tapatalk2 wont work4me either....

global s3, official JB :beer:

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site

Feature!
[/sarcasm]

Happening to me as well. Desktop Chrome - randomly/regularly getting logged out from Android Central & forums; I click the login link and I'm back without actually needing to log in (apparently). Mobile browser (Sprint/HTC EVO stock) - forums show me logged out, I go through the login process which seems to work, but when the screen refreshes I'm still logged out.

Marcus Adolfsson

CEO, Mobile Nations
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

If you have problems logging in with Tapatalk, try to reset you password (cogwheel top right corner, your account, change password)

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site

If you have problems logging in with Tapatalk, try to reset you password (cogwheel top right corner, your account, change password)

Not using Tapatalk. Seeing the won't-login problem with forums and android central main site, mobile views.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa