Automatic/Stay Logged In?

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way for AC to auto-login when navigating to the site? Every time I shut my browser AC requires that I log in again when coming back. It used to automatically recognize me as logged in. I have cookies fully enabled for forums.androidcentral.com; Session cookies enabled for non-whitelisted sites. TIA

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I think you need to change the link by which you enter the site.

Not entering via a link. I'm reloading an existing tab. I have a tab open on the Nexus 6P forum. Browser (Firefox) is set to retain open tabs between sessions, so when I re-launch FF the AC N6P tab is available. However, when I click the tab the page loads as logged out. Used to be the tab would reload as logged in. Don't have this problem with other sites/tabs where I have logins. Thx.

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Welp, if I set cookies to 'keep until expire' this site will open logged in. However, if I set cookies to 'keep until I close' it will not log in - even though I have https://forums.androidcentral.com whitelisted as 'always.' I guess there's some other domain that needs to be whitelisted (already added mobilenations.com).

Again, I don't have this problem with other login sites using the 'keep until I close' setting and I didn't used to have a problem with AC forums either. IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯