How to detect hacking logs

Msthang828

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
How can i find out if my work is illegally spying on my personal cellphone? Without my use of work email or company wifi. Some how they can see my texts and here my phone calls and conversations. PLEASE HELP. I WANT MY LIFE AND PRIVACY BACK...

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
They would have to install sn app to do that, so your phone has to be in their hands for awhile. If you don't log in their WiFi etc, they shouldn't be able to access your personal information. How do you know they are?

Msthang828

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
They can hear my conversations and see my texts. Its not an app i can see installed and they have never had my phone.They can send a text to install something without having the phone. Whenever Sprint tries to remotely access my phone , they get kicked out by somethingin my phone. And im getting echoing and static from the speaker of my phone.

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
They can hear my conversations and see my texts. Its not an app i can see installed and they have never had my phone.They can send a text to install something without having the phone. Whenever Sprint tries to remotely access my phone , they get kicked out by somethingin my phone. And im getting echoing and static from the speaker of my phone.
I'd do a factory reset, BUT NOT A RESTORE until I verify if problem still exists. And if a Factory Reset is just sooooo much trouble that you'd rather not - then you're not worried enough about this.

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Daily Driver
Lumia ICON [Win10M 14965.1001] Hobby

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Did you get the phone new or used?

This happens often: you buy the phone used/refurbished, but it's previous usage was a company on an Exchange Server. Companies can buy 3rd party software for their Exchange Server that allows the company virtually infinite control of the phone - delete files, read texts, monitor, wipe clean. kill service.
What happens is sometimes the IMEI number (not the phone number) is left on the Exchange Server and the company sells the phone as out of date.

Then someone else buys the phone and has weird problems with it.

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Daily Driver
Lumia ICON [Win10M 14965.1001] Hobby

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
Look .. Im going through exact same thing. For over 6months now by my ex girl at first when we were together she had a different one on my phones . It wrecked my iPhone with code changes everyday then I started switching phones an phone company but nothing worked o factory resets dont work either . Now that we are broken up .. she still has both my phones bugged . This is how i know
She still knows all my whereabouts still have my conversations with other females my phone is slow as he'll at times if it works at all
I get weirdtext sometimes .. I have wierd files pop up on my phone sometimes I can open then an hear myself on phone calls recordings
Or recordings of myself or in my car listing to music

Whichmeans she turns my microphone on remotely
There are hidden files behind YouTube videos if u find out please help me
Oh yeah an she does it through a text sent to me o dont even open up

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
I've been too my phone company stores from ohio to St.louis no help
I've only found one tech person that says its even possible to get this type of spy app on my phone without someone touching my phone .. I know my phones controlled an information is passed by Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. We were at a hotel an the phone service was terrible.. an the Wi-Fi was worse.
But i noticed my phone was acting weird so I started playing with it an i found her dashboard that runs the spy app
She can do more things on my phone that I can
But i don't know its name or how to get rid of it
Oh back to the Wi-Fi since the Bluetooth an Wi-Fi were real I could get in it .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress