USA X Performance wll NOT have fingerprint sensor??

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Another site is reporting a rumor that the USA version of the X Performance will NOT have a fingerprint sensor? Has anyone else heard this?

abaishya

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
You can always get the international version, which I did for the z5. The US version does not have a fingerprint sensor.

Posted via my z5

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
You can always get the international version, which I did for the z5. The US version does not have a fingerprint sensor.

Posted via my z5

So what does it take to get that running on a US carrier like AT&T? I might resort to that if I have too. I'm a huge sony phone fan but the fingerprint sensor is a serious deal breaker for me. After having a phone with a fingerprint sensor I just can't go back to typing in a code to unlock my phone again. I just don't get it...pretty much every other phone manufacturer who releases a flagship in the US has a fingerprint sensor. Seriously, name one that doesn't? (with flagship specs) Galaxy S7 - check, HTC 10 - check, LG G5 - Check.....I just don't get what's up with Sony. If it's a patent thing it can't be that much to pay if all the other phone manufacturers have fingerprint sensors right? Sony really is just digging it's own grave in mobile.

abaishya

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Not much setup at all. Pop in your AT&T sim and the APN settings should download automatically. I have AT&T and am getting LTE on my z5.

Posted via my z5

illiniah

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
To ensure it will work for you, go look at the specs listings the X Performance bands and protocols and then look up your carrier's bands and protocols. European and Asian market phones often lack full band coverage in the US, so while you will most likely have some coverage you could be missing bands that hamper your ability to get coverage in some parts of the US or not allow you to get the fastest speeds. I loved my Z3C, but the lack of a finger print sensor with full T-Mobile band coverage caused me to get the OnePlus 3, which is a fantastic phone at any price.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non