New ZX2 compact, lost a feature on main screen

DeMarie

Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
I just got this phone 3 days ago and love it already, I just am so not tech savy, it seems there was a feature on the main screen if you swiped at the bottom this little half circle would open to access different features on the phone, it was really cool, well it disappeared. Anyone know how to get it back, I have checked the 115 page manual and nothing about it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Dawn

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Was that immediately available, or did it show up after you installed an app like ES File Explorer or Clean Master? Those apps are associated with a similar feature (a circular menu that opens up from one of the bottom corners)

DeMarie

Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
Hi B Diddy, Thanks for the welcome!! I believe it was available to begin with, the only apps I installed were yahoo mail and solitaire as I haven't yet downloaded all the apps I used to have on my HTC. Just getting the feel for this one and I can't find enough info any where as to what that half circle was or what it was called or anything else. Even on the sony mobile talk I can't find any info. Getting a new phone is always so frustrating for me, like I said before, not very tech saavy. I wish they came with better instructions, just seems to be peck and poke till ya figure it out.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you referring to a feature you saw on your current XZ2 Compact, or on a previous phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress