XZ1 Compact Signal Strength

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
XZ1 Compact model G8441 US has VoLTE. I use this model on tmobile.

True.
Unfortunately not "certified" by ATT for the same stupid service. Carriers in US are like a Mob twisting hands. Instead of being dumb pipes they get to cash in on everything else.

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Question for all here
Is there are hidden notification LED light on this.phone?
Would be nice to have one, since Google's take on active display is a joke compared to Moto's.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Question for all here
Is there are hidden notification LED light on this.phone?
Would be nice to have one, since Google's take on active display is a joke compared to Moto's.
I wouldn't really call it hidden, it is very much there.
In fact, it's in its own area on the ZX2 Compact and also the ZX1 Compact. It might blend in on the silver color but there's no way you can miss it.

Last edited:

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't really call it hidden, it is very much there.
In fact, it's in its own area on the ZX2 Compact and also the ZX1 Compact. It might blend in on the silver color but there's no way you can miss it.

:)

Just to clarify - I was asking about XZ1 Compact not XZ2. For some reason no review mentioned

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
:)

Just to clarify - I was asking about XZ1 Compact not XZ2. For some reason no review mentioned

I understand, I just mentioned that because that is something that hasn't changed at all between the 2 models. Additionally, as one might expect, when the phone is charging, the visibility of it shows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress