About to get a Z3 (coming from the iPhone 6) and worried........

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been an avid iphone user for the last few years but over the last year ive become really bored of it and kept going over to the samsung galaxy or htc for the flexibility but then went straight back to the iphone. Ive now got the iphone 6 but decided enough is enough so ive took the plunge and decided to go for the Z3...

In all honesty I'm worried cause ive been reading stuff on the net about it not being as quick as the iphone 6 in terms of loading apps (but the Z3 has 3g of RAM doesnt it?).

Basically just wondered what you guys think, am i doing the right think im going to the Z3 from the iPhone 6?

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I've been an avid iphone user for the last few years but over the last year ive become really bored of it and kept going over to the samsung galaxy or htc for the flexibility but then went straight back to the iphone. Ive now got the iphone 6 but decided enough is enough so ive took the plunge and decided to go for the Z3...

In all honesty I'm worried cause ive been reading stuff on the net about it not being as quick as the iphone 6 in terms of loading apps (but the Z3 has 3g of RAM doesnt it?).

Basically just wondered what you guys think, am i doing the right think im going to the Z3 from the iPhone 6?

I don't know what you've been reading but the Z3 is one of the smoothest Android devices out there..

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks...im still debating with all the high spec stuff it has, will i be making best use out of it much...

Also ive bene looking at the HTC M8 but thats like a year old now nearly?

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks...im still debating with all the high spec stuff it has, will i be making best use out of it much...

Also ive bene looking at the HTC M8 but thats like a year old now nearly?
Depends what's important to you. The M8 camera is complete garbage whereas the Sony camera is one of the best.

The M8 has HTC sense UI and I personally don't like it. The Sony UI is pretty close to stock Android with minor tweaks made by Sony.

I had the M8 for a week before I returned it. People say the Z3 is slippery in the hand but the M8 is much, much and I mean much worse. Every time I touched it, I was expecting to drop it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty