Some Android Market Apps Missing Again?

bonanzabucks

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Like the last update, I noticed some apps missing in the Android Market. Gameloft, NY Times (which I already have, but tested it out) and a few others. The difference is that I tried searching for them this weekend after the update and they were there. How come they're missing now?

AdamBv1

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Of the apps I was using previously I'm missing Fandango and Jet Video Downloader, when i try to open the market page in I get a message saying "Not Found. The requested item could not be found." and a normal search yields nothing.

Would be nice if this was fixed soon, its been 3 days now.

durhamite

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Tv.com is missing too. I was able to download it before the newest update. You think that update has something to do with it?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Tv.com is missing too. I was able to download it before the newest update. You think that update has something to do with it?

Yeah, it means google hasn't registered the keys used to sign the update to their server to allow protected apps... Takes a couple of days, but they will show up again. Kinda getting annoying... but my paid apps that I use are all still on my phone, which one of them wasn't last time... so, there's an improvement?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa