Screen wobbles

bryon888

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I have had my epic for 3 days now and I am loving everything about it except how much the screen has started to wobble. It wobbles when it is closed and open. I dont know if I am being too picky here, but I just paid $250 for a device and I don't expect it to be wobbly after 3 days. How much wobble is normal and how much is too much? What can I expect after a year or 2 if this is what I get after 3 days?

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I am glad you mentioned that I sent my 2nd epic into samsung repair because of wobble on my second device. They did however, nothing to fix it even though they claimed to have changed a "flex". The first one I had did not wobble at all but had a screen issue. I don't want to exhange it through sprint and buy new device and wait for 2 months to get my refund.

I am wondering what I should do.

bryon888

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I still have to wonder how this thing is going to hold up over time.I am going to see what they can do about it at the sprint store tomorrow. If they can't do anything, EVO here I come...

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I had the evo and returned quite a few of them; I was being particular. you'll like it HOWEVER that screen is not going to look nearly as good. Let me know what they say at the sprint store ok?

Thanks

ThomasT626

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
The replacement I got is slightly loose when closed, something I didn't have a problem with on the first. Both were or are slightly loose when open, but the closed looseness is more bothersome. The girl at Sprint said they typically don't replace devices for such issues, but I could still bring it in for them to take a look. I'll just deal with it though, it only does it closed when held a certain way and if a bigger issue arises, I'll take it to the store.

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah That's how I feel, it's almost not worth the trouble.Call samsung directly and complain or you could send it to them like I did; with little results

kcr2995

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
My screen wobbles too? Any suggestions???

I have had it for little more than a month and it is getting worse. There is no way this phone will last a year!!!!!