Wifi phone caling?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've heard sipdroid works well for some people.

Is this free wifi calling? I just want this for when I'm at home with no service. Really bothers me sprint does nothing about this. I wouldn't pay extra for airrave when its there fault signal over my block is weakest.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
It can be. You need a VoIP account with some provider that offers free incoming calls. Then use Google Voice to call people (which calls you first, which is an incoming call, and is hence free).

cheburashka

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Is this free wifi calling? I just want this for when I'm at home with no service. Really bothers me sprint does nothing about this. I wouldn't pay extra for airrave when its there fault signal over my block is weakest.

i had same problem: when at home, i couldnt talk even for 1 minute without call getting dropped. the signal was that bad. it seems the tower in my region was broken and they "didnt know" how soon theyd be able to repair it. so i had them send me a free airave and with no monthly or whatever charges of any kind... ummm... ever... well its not MY fault, right? so yeah, just tell them a rep at your local sprint rep told you can get it same free... in my case it was CS themselves...

i hope it'll help

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

I have heard of people getting a free femtocell at their billing address if that address has poor service. But, it takes some tactful negotiating.

alnav

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I have heard of people getting a free femtocell at their billing address if that address has poor service. But, it takes some tactful negotiating.

I am one of those who got the free Airave and it works great. Turned out to be pretty easy; started by calling customer service and requesting to cancel service. That got me sent to retentions; once I disclosed that poor reception in my home was the issue they quickly offered me the Airave.

IZZY Dead

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Be honest and nice and call enough times and Sprint will give you an Airave. They gave one to me, but remember honest and nice and if that doesn't work, have them transfer you to their retention department. Because you deserve good service at your home.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klesun