Should I take the refurb

hvargaslh

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I updated to Froyo,(battery was already bad). the phone has been freezing up. Battery drainage worse than ever, 97 percent wake up 47 percent. Clickin on the icon scrolling everything is just slower. I did the hard resets, battery pulls, and I evern finally rooted my phone, ( just did the one click root.) no updated rom. Should I take the refurb and cross my fingers, or try adding a ROm and tweak settings on my original phone?

Thoughts

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I updated to Froyo,(battery was already bad). the phone has been freezing up. Battery drainage worse than ever, 97 percent wake up 47 percent. Clickin on the icon scrolling everything is just slower. I did the hard resets, battery pulls, and I evern finally rooted my phone, ( just did the one click root.) no updated rom. Should I take the refurb and cross my fingers, or try adding a ROm and tweak settings on my original phone?

Thoughts
You could always follow through and give it one last go and convert to EXT4 and flash a custom ROM. Many people have done so in your position in the past and have been satisfied with the results. Otherwise you can take a gamble and see if a reburb phone will do you any better.

alexnaoumi

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
im on stock (rooted,deodexed) ec05 and my phone use to freeze everyday (had to do a battery pull) and battery drain was horrible, BUT i had vision kernel. i suggest that u change ur kernel and see what happens. ive been using genocide all day and so far, no freezing. ive been unplugged for 8hours and 17minutes and i still have 30% battery left. i hope this helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinst-uk