No problems with my Galaxy Nexus. Anyone else?

ExtctnLvlEvnt

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Its worth it too, has a button to turn the case off and can charge the phone through the case and connect to the phone with your PC/Mac through the cases USB port also
It comes with a Micro USB cable also
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
It looks really cool.
Do you remove the back cover and OE battery and then just slide it into the assembly?
Is it bulky?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus 6.

ExtctnLvlEvnt

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It looks really cool.
Do you remove the back cover and OE battery and then just slide it into the assembly?
Is it bulky?

No it fits over all existing stuff, adds a little weight makes it feel as heavy as a OG EVO, has cut outs for cam , speaker and headphone jack, and has a led indicator for charging, 3 different colors for levels of charge, red is less than 30%,
Blue is less than 80%, and green is 80% and above, last pretty long so far, need some testing done before I can conclude concrete results, I will keep you updated though, appears to add same size as an extended battery though but not too bad. I'll take some pics of the case itself tomorrow for ya and will take some pics of it on the phone too, its just like the Mophie juice pack for the iPhone, similar but not just like it

ExtctnLvlEvnt

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
There is a YouTube video of an unboxing for it, he paid alot more for his though since paid for overseas shipping, lucky I found it on Amazon, maybe Phil will get it added on the Marketplace here, I know people may buy it since its a case and a battery pack built into one

Last edited:

Fairfaxbiker

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Come on guys, it's all ball bearings these days...minimal problems with mine, couple times I had no data connection in a good area(Denver) but that happens with any cell phone...got the Seido 3800 battery today, will see if it lasts two days like it should...loving this phone, stock, no rooting(yet)

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
My only issue is terrible battery life. I have a bigger battery coming my way to fix that issue

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus by way of Tapatalk

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
There is a YouTube video of an unboxing for it, he paid alot more for his though since paid for overseas shipping, lucky I found it on Amazon, maybe Phil will get it added on the Marketplace here, I know people may buy it since its a case and a battery pack built into one.

Good pics.

Last question:
Does the Near Field Communication/Google Wallet still work?

Thanks.

Mav. :cool:

ExtctnLvlEvnt

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah this looks nice, I'm going to buy one too! Thanks

Sent from Alexis Nexus

Yeah, I used mine today.....didn't have to connect to an external charger since this morning if that gives you any idea how well the battery works for it :beer:

Instrumentals

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't have major battery problems, service could be better but that can be said with any phone and any service in my area (never get good coverage at work and at my apt go figure)

Overall im happy.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I used mine today.....didn't have to connect to an external charger since this morning if that gives you any idea how well the battery works for it :beer:

My battery/case assy will arrive on Tuesday.
I like how you can charge the case seperate from the phone.
Can't wait to rock it. I love the "Nexus" on the back. :)

Mav. :cool:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klesun