Lets Talk Order Status

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
So here is the crazy thing. I just chatted with Wirefly and they have the phone in stock again. How did Wirefly manage to get 2 shipments of this phone already before Letstalk even got 1. I just don't get it!

Anyway, Wirefly is also offering free activation. If anyone wants to order from Wirefly I can send a $25 credit your way. Just PM your email address......

mfsanso

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyway, Wirefly is also offering free activation. If anyone wants to order from Wirefly I can send a $25 credit your way. Just PM your email address......

How do we get free activation?? Do we just ask for it or will they just simply not charge us for activation?

Thanks

rbasanez

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same Letstalk.com boat as everyone.
I am the fool. Anytime someone offers you the best deal, there's a catch. I should have known.

My issue is that I cancelled my other cell phone anticipating I'd get this one in time. Sadly, I was mistaken and now, I'm just using my work cell for personal use, which isn't really cool.

Wirefly sounding better and better, but I may just go to Sprint tomorrow and be done with letstalk.com

Flyboy1100

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
i ordered from sams club last night (order actually from simplexity, same as wirefly) shipped this morning. I don't get the free activation, but i am still saving like 75.00 over buying locally.

Acestout

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Finally! I think Letstalk got there shipment because my order status now reads "Activation". Im on step 2...dont know how long it takes them to go through these steps but I now have a Estimated Shipping Date of Wednesday, September 21, 2011 and an
Estimated Delivery Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011.

I ordered about 8pm on Friday the 9th.Does anyone know how long does letstalk processing usually take? really dont see this being an all day affair on activation and getting ready to ship...when others go through all that AND shipping it out the SAME day.

dr_elusive

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
i ordered from sams club last night (order actually from simplexity, same as wirefly) shipped this morning. I don't get the free activation, but i am still saving like 75.00 over buying locally.

My order from Sam's club shipped today too, The difference being that i ordered mine 10 days ago... I can deal with the wait, but what i don't like is that they are going to automatically activate and move my number as soon as fedex tells them its delivered. So if it gets delivered at noon, My old phone will likely get turned off then and i wont have my new one till i get home from work, and to make matters worse i will be out of town on the scheduled delivery date. Kind of annoying.

Dr.

Flyboy1100

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
My order from Sam's club shipped today too, The difference being that i ordered mine 10 days ago... I can deal with the wait, but what i don't like is that they are going to automatically activate and move my number as soon as fedex tells them its delivered. So if it gets delivered at noon, My old phone will likely get turned off then and i wont have my new one till i get home from work, and to make matters worse i will be out of town on the scheduled delivery date. Kind of annoying.

Dr.

I agree since I need my phone for work. Not sure if I will be able to ask FedEx to grab it for me or not (I fly for one of their feeders so I am already at the sort facility)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

foxythang74

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I just rec an update also! Did you rec the email about some orders getting upgraded overnight shipping due to the back-order BS? They did NOT automatically upgrade me until I called and asked for it! My phone is "Supposed" to ship today and be delivered tomorrow! :cool: The guy I talked to was very friendly and understanding. Make sure you call Cust Serv 877-825-5460 (opt 6 I think). They will have more info than the sales dept. :) :D :p

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I didn't receive any updates or anything (even though I ordered on 9/9), but I just called again and they said the ETA was tomorrow for them receiving the phones. This is the same as I was told yesterday so hopefully it will stick and most everyone will get their phones on Thursday.

Acestout

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Never got an email about the free upgrades to overnight on backorderes, They called me to fix it after I made a comment and asked some questions on there Facebook page lol. If nothing else....they have good customer service.

Acestout

May 28, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE! Estimated Shipping Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Estimated Delivery Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011...currently ready to be shipped. For the record, I ordered on the 9th, order number is about the same sequence as Justinblott 15208**

bad1550

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Estimated Delivery Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011...currently ready to be shipped. For the record, I ordered on the 9th, order number is about the same sequence as Justinblott 15208**

I just could't wait and missed out on this great deal! I ordered on the 10th but have no patience and purchased at the Shack.

Very happy with it so far - would have been nice to save over $100

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

It seems strange to me that people who ordered directly from letsTalk.com are getting these specific updates but those of us who ordered through Walmart aren't. Either way, I hope this is correct and we start receiving them tomorrow. I'm not expecting it, but will be pleasantly surprised if it does come.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
It seems strange to me that people who ordered directly from letsTalk.com are getting these specific updates but those of us who ordered through Walmart aren't. Either way, I hope this is correct and we start receiving them tomorrow. I'm not expecting it, but will be pleasantly surprised if it does come.

Actually, I think it is the other way around......

JasonF

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
hmmm...quite odd. I'm thinking they are not actually processing the phones in order then, since I ordered it on 9/9 through Walmart.

I talked to them just now. Apparently they have 1,800 GSII phones coming in with 1,000 backorders so everyone should have their order fulfilled tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87