Lets Talk Order Status

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 9th very early in the day and it just changed to "Picking" from backordered...Estimated Ship 9/22, Estimated delivery 9/23

I was on the 9th too and just had my status changed to this as well. It sucks that it keeps getting pushed back, but at least the status has changed. Maybe we'll finally get our phone ONLY a week late!

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 10th...

Estimated Shipping Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Estimated Delivery Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yes, finally!

CricketJoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 10th also. My status did say it was estimated for the 21st. it still says back ordered now but it dropped the date. I don't know if I should be more worried or ready to be excited.

Last edited:

dems86

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Same with me, Picking and Estimated ship 9/22, delivery 9/23. Thank goodness, I will have it in time for the weekend!!!

CricketJoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
just updated to picking and delivery on friday. WOOO. one week late. I haven't been very patient. Girlfriend got a bionic last week I really want to compare.

rbasanez

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
This is hilarious. I got this message just now on my LetsTalk Account Status page:

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,
There is a problem with your order and we need to speak with you. Please call us at 1 877 947 3460.

So, I called. The lady said, "There's nothing wrong with your order. Please hold." 2 minutes later, she comes back and said the phone is now being "hand picked" and will be shipped out tomorrow.

I go back to the LetsTalk Account status page and it now says:

Picking & Activating
Congratulations! You have been approved for service and your phone(s) are currently being activated by your carrier.

Estimated Shipping Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011
Estimated Delivery Date: Friday, September 23, 2011

LetsTalk has no idea what they are doing. I'll just say this... I got this phone for $99.99 with free shipping. But, the whole process was a tremendous pain in the neck. I doubt I'll deal with them ever again.

Here's wishing everyone the best of luck with their LetsTalk orders!!!!

rbasanez

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Some unsolicited advice, CricketJoe.

When you get your phone, no matter how bada$$ it will be and no matter how much better it is than the Droid Bionic, play it off. Pretend her's is better. I'd hate for you to finally get the best cell phone out there and lose your girl on the same weekend.

I plan on doing the same with my wife. She's got the HTC 4G EVO Shift. I've already told her her phone will be better ;)

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Things seem pretty weird here. I ordered my phone on the 11th and I recieved it today, about 2 hours ago. They received their phones in the warehouse yesterday so not sure how they were sent out. I added a line so maybe new lines and activations went first and then upgrades?

JamesBond007

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine from LetsTalk on the 18th, now says estimated shipping tomorrow (9/22) with delivery Friday.

I have to say, the LetsTalk customer service was very easy to deal with, and seemed exceptionally competent. I switched my personal plan to a family plan, upgraded my phone to the Epic, cancelled my wife's account and put her on my new family plan, and got a Replenish for the mother-in-law (also on the family plan) all without a hitch, thanks in large part to the LetsTalk reps' competence.

The local Sprint store had the phone last Saturday, true, but they wanted $199 + sales tax + $36 activation fee. Would have come out to over *$100* more than I paid LetsTalk. I don't think so!

g_schrage52

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered on the 18th and it is set to be delivered on Friday. It just switched from backordered to picking.

Picking & Activating
Congratulations! You have been approved for service and your phone(s) are currently being activated by your carrier.

Estimated Shipping Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011
Estimated Delivery Date: Friday, September 23, 2011

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
LetsTalk has no idea what they are doing. I'll just say this... I got this phone for $99.99 with free shipping. But, the whole process was a tremendous pain in the neck. I doubt I'll deal with them ever again.

I cancelled my Lets Talk order already but I agree with you -- they're either completely disorganized or disingenuous in the way they conduct their business. Either way, I won't use them in the future unless they make some changes.

rbasanez

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Things seem pretty weird here. I ordered my phone on the 11th and I recieved it today, about 2 hours ago. They received their phones in the warehouse yesterday so not sure how they were sent out. I added a line so maybe new lines and activations went first and then upgrades?

Eric3316,
How was the activation process?
Did you have to activate the phone or was that done by LetsTalk?
If it wasn't activated already, did you have to activate it through LetsTalk or Sprint?
Just curious what you had to do.

Thanks,

R

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Eric3316,
How was the activation process?
Did you have to activate the phone or was that done by LetsTalk?
If it wasn't activated already, did you have to activate it through LetsTalk or Sprint?
Just curious what you had to do.

Thanks,

R

Phone was already activated when I got it......No need to call Sprint for anything.

I will be honest with you, at the price I got this phone for I was starting to doubt this company was even real and I would ever get a phone from them. But I guess they are legit and for the money I saved I would order again for a deal like this. $79.99 delivered, free overnight, no tax, no activation fee. That is pure craziness!

rbasanez

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Phone was already activated when I got it......No need to call Sprint for anything.

I will be honest with you, at the price I got this phone for I was starting to doubt this company was even real and I would ever get a phone from them. But I guess they are legit and for the money I saved I would order again for a deal like this. $79.99 delivered, free overnight, no tax, no activation fee. That is pure craziness!

You bring up an excellent point. I guess I should be more understanding considering the incredible demand for the phone. Not only were you able to get it for $80, but you got arguably the best cell phone ever made. I've never been able to get a cell phone for that price. Or for $99 (which I paid) for that matter.

I'll decide on the future of LetsTalk if I get this phone on Friday as they indicated. Fingers crossed.

Enjoy your phone, dude! I'm happy for you.

CricketJoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Some unsolicited advice, CricketJoe.

When you get your phone, no matter how bada$$ it will be and no matter how much better it is than the Droid Bionic, play it off. Pretend her's is better. I'd hate for you to finally get the best cell phone out there and lose your girl on the same weekend.

I plan on doing the same with my wife. She's got the HTC 4G EVO Shift. I've already told her her phone will be better ;)

the good news is she already knows, she's knew about the galaxy s 2 well before I did. she was just pissed when she found out it wasn't coming to Verizon. I'll try to keep my excitement contained. LAst service I had was cricket with the huawei ascend. Service was fine but the phone was so slow. I can finally get rid of my mp3 player.

tronthedon

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
mine was bumped up from friday to thursday too! wooohoooo!

Estimated Shipping Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Estimated Delivery Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
My phone was shipped today...should be here tomorrow. Tracking isn't working on it yet, but apparently it can take several hours before it's in their system.

xcorat

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Called today, and they sure have the worst customer service, pure horrible, mine is still 23rd (ordered on 10th). Never doing business with them again. Filed a complain in BBB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty