Let's see those home screens!

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine for now. I'd like to change the static app buttons at the bottom (phone, contacts, messaging, apps), how do you do that? Do I have to download a theme?

xxINFIDELxx

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
SC20110917-231614.png
SC20110917-232540.png

rmartin

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine for now. I'd like to change the static app buttons at the bottom (phone, contacts, messaging, apps), how do you do that? Do I have to download a theme?

Open the app drawer, press menu, then edit, then find the icon you want in the dock and drag it there to replace one. Doing this changes the app sorting,to go back to alphabetical, just hit menu again and hit 'view type'.

Reactions: mnosaj and Phenom

RnFstRuckHrd

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Here is what I have settled on so far....

Its G-Simi clock widget set right next to the BeWeather 4x2 widget. All set in ADW EX with a 5 slot dock and a few home screen shortcuts.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iSlackerz

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
How did you get that clock widget to be somewhat opaque and see through? i've been trying to adjust mine for a while now thanks.

Tap on the widget and go to Settings. Scroll down the setting to 'Background Color'. Adjust the Alpha lower to make the widget more translucent, make sure Red, Green and Blue are all set to zero. Tap 'Ok', then 'Save' and you're done!

Reactions: Longie11

skoot#WN

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Dumb question alert: Why are some of your home pages on page 3? And I notice on my phone, page 1 is blank. Why is that?

While on your home screen, hit the menu key and choose edit. You can now delete blank home screen "pages" my dragging them to the bottom of the screen. People who have screenshots on the 3rd page probably deleted a page or two.

And pages 1 and 7 are left blank so that you can add whatever you want to them. Or delete them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress