Cant connect to 4g network on sprint after getting jelly bean want to go back to ics

Craig Harman

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone could guide me in the right direction in order to go back to ics. I love JB just having to many problems with it. any help would be much appreciated

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Wimax isn't goin anyware no time soon so it might be a phone modem issue. Just flash the ics radio.

Sent from my Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Haven't had a s2 in a while bro lol. Go to the sprint s2 section and it should have rooting and flashing instructions.

Sent from my Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone could guide me in the right direction in order to go back to ics. I love JB just having to many problems with it. any help would be much appreciated

WiMax 4G may have been disabled if the city you are in upgraded to LTE.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
False bro. The wimax towers doesn't have nothin to do with the new NV towers. Case in point I'm in Chicago and we have both wimax and LTE.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

They just haven't deactivated them yet. By 2015, they will. Wimax is nearly gone in the Twin Cities.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I know that but as far as Sprint said none og the wimax towers got deactivated yet. A lot of customers still use wimax believe it or not lol.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2