Touchwiz calendar

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm rooted running Team Sonic revolutionary and I am using Apex launcher. However I really like the touchwiz full month calendar. Is there anyway to get it where I'm able to use or with other home replacements???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm rooted running Team Sonic revolutionary and I am using Apex launcher. However I really like the touchwiz full month calendar. Is there anyway to get it where I'm able to use or with other home replacements???

I have the team sonic Rom and am using nova launcher. I still have the same calendar as i did stock.

Look in the upper right corner of the.calendar. Is there a little arrow? Touching the arrow should pull out a tab list. Choose monthly.

Last edited:
Reactions: brackett5

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to get the widget that shows the month?? I know it has like the agenda one but after going to Apex I lost themmonth widget.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to get the widget that shows the month?? I know it has like the agenda one but after going to Apex I lost themmonth widget.

That one is gone but there is s nice free one on the play store called "Month Calendar Widget" at the play store.

Reactions: brackett5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress