[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 [OFFICIAL] ROM

Anyway this can be added as a splash screen

I could do it but would have to do one of two things. The image needs to be almost twice as large (720X1280). I could blow it up but it is already starting to pixelate. Or I can paste it into the proper sized image and leave a substantial border around it.

Or you can find a larger image.

egon10psi

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Just got back from Vacation....Mexico was great....I see I missed 1.3?? Do I have to update?

Is there really a way to get your phone to charge faster? I thought I read that somewhere....

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Just got back from Vacation....Mexico was great....I see I missed 1.3?? Do I have to update?

Is there really a way to get your phone to charge faster? I thought I read that somewhere....

You never have to update.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

If you can paste it as you said... Try that, but in the meantime I'll check to see if i can find a larger image

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

If anyone has flashed 1.3 Twisted Pink Theme, the alarm clock force closes. Please download the fixed alarm clock in the kuban updater.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Skun.. the update and fixes within the kuban updater are just in case the actual app are not working?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Skun.. the update and fixes within the kuban updater are just in case the actual app are not working?

Yes and no.

Many of the apps in this Rom are themed. If the playstore tells you of an app update and it fails because of a signature error, it is most likey because the app included in this Rom is themed. You will not be able to install these updates through the playstore without first uninstalling the themed one.

Dazed is pretty good about updating these. When an app is updated on the play store he themes the update and puts them in that portion of the updater.

So installing the updates is optional.

The fixes are more specific. Such as the twisted pink alarmclock. It force closes. But it is specific to the twisted pink theme. So unless you are having issues then I would bypass the fix.

Does that answer your question?

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

Can I update from 1.2 to 1.3 just using my phone or should I use my PC?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

victor93

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

This will be my first attempt at flashing a rom so I'm hoping not to screw it up. I'm wondering do I need to first flash twrp since I am on cwm? then follow the instructions for the rom, then flash the kuban updater fix?

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site

Is there anyway to get the TW widgets to work with the 5x6 TW?? It cuts off and won't resize.

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

This will be my first attempt at flashing a rom so I'm hoping not to screw it up. I'm wondering do I need to first flash twrp since I am on cwm? then follow the instructions for the rom, then flash the kuban updater fix?

If you flash version 1.3 you won't need the fix. It has the newest version that rujelus has done. You can flash the rom with either recovery, but if you want the best experience with the updater I suggest TWRP.

Is there anyway to get the TW widgets to work with the 5x6 TW?? It cuts off and won't resize.

Can't really help you on that. I never use TW Launcher. Sorry.

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Yes, just wanted to be aware... I have gotten a couple of signature errors but now that u explain it, i know how to go about it... thanks

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I just picked up my son for the holidays, so I will be taking a little break from Android. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

oC4wY.jpg

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

For those that want to remove the brightness slider from the notification bar you can now do it. Dazed put this together for you. This will work on Wicked Sensations v1.3, Anakonda theme v2 and Twisted Pink v2. Just download and flash in recovery. Always back up to be safe before flashing.

Remove Brightness Slider - Download Here

SCX7j.png

Status
Not open for further replies.