01-07-2014 11:38 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    No joke. Sprint signal in Phoenix blows.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    12-28-2012 09:12 PM
    I have been really please with my UAG case
    Im really satisfied with my purchase, I'm just waiting for some good cases to come out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    02-13-2013 08:58 PM
    Just joined the forum, wish I had found it when I had my Galaxy 4G Epic!
    I am so incredibly happy with this phone. Admittedly I was hesitant about tying myself to another Samsung after the Crap that was the Epic. But the more I read, the deeper in love I fell, and am pleasantly surprised by the SIII.

First impression was that the screen size is fabulous and I love how webpages look. The mere fact that I can now open pages quickly is amazing!
    Though I had a bad experience with the Epic, I would recommend this phone to anyone.

Hello everyone,

The purpose of this thread, is to hear members thoughts & opinions on how the Samsung Galaxy S III stacks up amongst a suggested list of attributes:

• Aesthetics
    • Screen
    • Hardware
    • Phone - including bluetooth & speakerphone usage
    • Overall User Interface (including TouchWiz)
    • Widgets
    • Signal quality (Compared to other devices)
    • GPS
    • Social Networking
    • Email/Calendar
    • Battery Life
    • Performance
    • Media (music, movies, DLNA)
    • Keyboard's
    • Camera (both still & video)
    • How the Galaxy S III compares to your previous smartphone (if applicable)
    • Disappointments (if any)

Feel free to provide as little or as much detail as possible, while trying to make it as useful as possible. Hopefully this will help others who are considering the Galaxy S III, but would like to hear some user feedback first. Also, please do not review the Galaxy S III prior to having one

And if you read a review that you found helpful, please use the Thanks button to show them your appreciation!
    03-18-2013 06:21 PM
    Just checking to see if anyone else is now experiencing severe battery drain? I know 4 people with the Galaxy S3, very different user types, and all of us are having this issue. Seems to have occurred with the lates update. 2 of us are on Sprint, 1 is on AT&T, not sure who the other one uses. But all of us have the same problem.

Any help is appreciated.
    01-07-2014 08:41 AM
    About now if you have day 1 gs3s it would be common. That battery is a year and a half old. Also the update to 4.3 also drains the battery. I did a factory reset after my update and all is fine on my phone.

tapatalked
    01-07-2014 11:38 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD