Touchwiz restarting

fupayme

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up a SIII white 16gb for the wife, and it was working fine. Then after she made a call the error popped up saying that Touchwiz has stopped. Then it proceeds to start again, not fully load, and then the error comes back. Making the phone unusable.

Please help.

Have pulled battery out 3 times.:(

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
What had she or yourself downloaded to the phone since getting it/playing with it?

When I got my phone over a week ago, I prepared my sd card and then downloaded all my apps from Google Play. Long behold, found out some of my apps aren't compatible. Or not downloaded correctly to the phone.

Example: app 2 sd didn't work on SIII

Example: need to download docs to go app first then the key.

If this happens the touch wiz doesn't work properly...

Hope this helps...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: fupayme

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up a SIII white 16gb for the wife, and it was working fine. Then after she made a call the error popped up saying that Touchwiz has stopped. Then it proceeds to start again, not fully load, and then the error comes back. Making the phone unusable.

Please help.

Have pulled battery out 3 times.:(

Have you tried going into the app setting and clearing data on touch wiz?

Reactions: fupayme

fupayme

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Going to try and do a factory reset on the phone. She did download the apps from google play, and I too am wondering if it is a software conflict, but hard to troubleshoot.

fupayme

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Clearing out the data for Touchwiz home doesn't work, but a simple reset of the phone does! Happy wife= Happy me!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non