My phone feels like an oven

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Finally contacted Sprint about my heat issue with the phone. Mind you I got it on the 21st of June and it has been working fine. All of a sudden they switched on the 4g/LTE in my area and my phone goes beserk. It won't hold a signal, the 3g/4g icon keeps switching back and forth, and it is too hot to touch. It's constantly looking for a signal but can't find one. I was told to just leave it on the regular CDMA mode, but it is still doing weird things. To make a long story short. They are sending out a new device today. Just curious to know if anyone one else has a heat issue or signal issue after the turning on of 4g/LTE?

ibleedbloo

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
This is the message I got yesterday afternoon. It was hooked into my car dock which was on my dashboard. Even though the air conditioning in my car was going full blast the 95 degree southern California afternoon won out. I unhooked from dock which stopped charging and protected it from the direct sun light and all has been good since.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

naes

May 31, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure its because it's having trouble locking on a signal my 4s gets blazing hot when its stuck searching for a signal as well

droid976

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Ive had this happen a couple of times as well.....wondering what the hey is going on cause Seattle is still stuck in 3g land

DEAD SE-RIOUS

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I had to have mine replaced. It was charging....came back to a message that said phone is hot...charging has stopped.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch