Wifi connects but "Network Connection Issues"

chappo2000

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys....

I'm having an issue with my phone's wifi and kinda wondered if anyone else is having the same issue.

Basically, I have a solid wifi signal. When I do a speed test I'm getting 20 plus Mbps download from the network. Yet when I go on YouTube or stream things like Amazon Mp3 I intermittently get the error to the affect of "Network Connection Lost." I'm in the same location. Wifi signal still strong. Speedtest is still blazing fast. Same issues.

I can confirm that it's not related to my home network. I go other places under similar situations I get the same result. Network optimizer is off, tried auto, 5mhz, and 2.4mhz individually. No luck.

Any ideas? Or is it just a matter of waiting for a software fix through Sammy/Sprint?

Thanks for any suggestions...

Last edited:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
If your wifi works for everything else, then the problem lies on their end. YouTube, amazon mp3, and etc. have to optimize the content for mobile on the fly so it can be viewed on your phone. Sometimes in your phones request to view/hear the material, something gets borked. Usually an immediate restart of the app works, it has for me anyways as I'll tell ya', it happens to me every time also.

Sent from my A500

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana