S-Voice Users...

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
This is for people that actually use S-Voice on a daily basis.... What does it do? What does it excel at/do well and what does it lack/do bad at? I used it last night to set my alarm just for s and giggles. Never use it though, was just wondering what it's good/not so good for. Thanks!

PS- My S-Voice doesn't talk back to me.. how do I get him/her to talk back (have a voice)?!?

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
S Voice is a hit or miss with me. I use it for basic things like call someone or the weather.
As for the talk back voice' there's a button on the lower left of the screen in the S Voice screen, pressing that will turn on/off the voice

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm in day two of having the S3 and I find S voice an improvement over the voice control on the Epic 4G Touch. I used the voice control on my old phone to construct text messages on the road, navigate to a place, and play songs. I used S voice on my S3 to add a reminder for Tuesday when I return to work. Good so far but I don't expect perfection each and every time.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Droidmatic

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
S-voice voice change.

I've had my S3 since it came out on Sprint. When I first used S-voice I've notice that the actual woman's voice was clearer than the voice for other android phones and vlingo (computer woman's voice). Now about a week ago the voice is just like Vlingo. How do I change it back to the clearer woman's voice. Or am I just stuck with it. I HOPE APPLE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CHANGE!!!!!

GooberVox

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I found an alternative to Svoice that actually works better and is much faster.. its called AIVC (Artificial Intelligent Voice Control)

dansia1

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Svoice for about a month and do not like it. I depend on bluetooth to communicate and it barely works with svoice. I have tried AIVC, Vlingo and a few others and can not get any to work well thru a bluetooth device. I use my phone as a work tool so am making calls texting and emailing constantly. I was able to do so with the 4s and SIRI. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Derise Griffin

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
This is for people that actually use S-Voice on a daily basis.... What does it do? What does it excel at/do well and what does it lack/do bad at? I used it last night to set my alarm just for s and giggles. Never use it though, was just wondering what it's good/not so good for. Thanks!

PS- My S-Voice doesn't talk back to me.. how do I get him/her to talk back (have a voice)?!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non