Better keyboard?

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The new SwiftKey Flow beta just released today and and is pretty smooth. I'm using it to post this. Once I get used to șwiping, I'm sure I'll love it. Looks like it'll be a free upgrade when it comes out of Beta.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The new SwiftKey Flow beta just released today and and is pretty smooth. I'm using it to post this. Once I get used to șwiping, I'm sure I'll love it. Looks like it'll be a free upgrade when it comes out of Beta.

Ok. I love it. Still learning about it, and getting used to swiping, but I really love it. And the predictions seem to have gotten better.

42rj21

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else using Flow?

I'm using it. Right off the bat, I wish it would give options for words after swyping. So if I'm not accurate enough, it just throws out whatever it thinks I meant to say. I wish it would give options like regular swift key would. I loved using Swype and I wish it would meld the functionalities.

Also, I notice that the swiping doesn't work with some apps. Has anyone else experienced that problem?

Sent from my SPH-L710

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I know it sounds like a broken record but I too use Swiftkey 3, it quickly learns your typing style not to mention its' prediction rate (what your next word is going to be) it is spot on the majority of the time. Highly recommend it!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm using it. Right off the bat, I wish it would give options for words after swyping. So if I'm not accurate enough, it just throws out whatever it thinks I meant to say. I wish it would give options like regular swift key would. I loved using Swype and I wish it would meld the functionalities.

Also, I notice that the swiping doesn't work with some apps. Has anyone else experienced that problem?

Sent from my SPH-L710

Try setting your typing style to Precise (under Advanced settings). I also recommend increasing the time for Long-press duration. And it may take a few days to "learn" from how you use words, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa