4G/LTE kicked in for a bit last night in Dacono, Colorado off of I-25 & exit 235.

Davek80501

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I was at the Kum & Go last night at about 10:00pm and my phone kicked in to 4G mode, it was not working the whole time. It would show an upload in 4g and not download part of the time. But it did show up.

sydewayzsoundz

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I actually saw it on Friday morning near Brighton for maybe 10 seconds...I did a 2nd and 3rd take to make sure I wasn't trippin....Hopefully it will be on soon

Weazrbmxr

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Last night me and my buddy got it downtown on our way to the rockies game! But it disappeared after about 40mins or so. But you know what that means!! 4G in d-town soon enough!

sydewayzsoundz

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I was driving neat the Docono exit today on I25 and listening to Sirius XM when it cut out, I looked down and I was on 4G service, but I couldn't get an internet connection....it kicked off after a couple minutes and switched back to 3g and I was good... Probably just testing now, but it is promising!!!

Davek80501

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
The 4glte is not working very well in that area. The upload seems to be working more than the download. I was in that area last night and had to reboot my phone to get the download working.

Weazrbmxr

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
The 4glte is not working very well in that area. The upload seems to be working more than the download. I was in that area last night and had to reboot my phone to get the download working.

Well we don't officially have it in denver yet, so I'm surprised that we get anything here at all.