Not able to roam

64fairlane

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
the app "Roam Control" from that market used to work for me, however now when I force roam, I get absolutely no service whatsoever when I force roam (no calls or data). Interestingly my brother is having the same issue with his rooted Evo 3D (different State, both in strong Verizon areas).

Are those that use Roam Control still able to use it? Is there something that I should be doing that I am not?

Thanks!

dmora01_AC

May 30, 2011
Visit site
the app "Roam Control" from that market used to work for me, however now when I force roam, I get absolutely no service whatsoever when I force roam (no calls or data). Interestingly my brother is having the same issue with his rooted Evo 3D (different State, both in strong Verizon areas).

Are those that use Roam Control still able to use it? Is there something that I should be doing that I am not?

Thanks!
Mine works fine!
Did you update your PRL? I don't want to update mine bc I don't want to lose my 3g in roaming mode.

MrGreg

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Thanks!

Hi, can you shoot me an email at roamcontrol (at) gmail (dot) com? I'd like to help out if possible.

Thanks,
MrGreg