[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Is there no way to send a group text message to a Google Group through the stock messaging app?

Can anyone please confirm?

I don't send group text, there probably is a couple people around here that do.Im sure when they see this they chime in on wether it works for them or not.

zeigan

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
here is what I posted on page 112 :)

"Alright guys New update is about to drop, Superuser now comes with the ROM Batting1000's Font and Icon work has been added, also the Boot Image has been Cleaned up Beezy has been working on Bluetooth all day hopefully it will be working in the next update.

By the way, a full wipe is recommended for this update."

Can't wait for bluetooth functionality! It's the only thing I really need for this to be my daily. I do a lot of driving and regular radio just isn't cutting it at all. Thanks for the update and keep up the outstanding work fellas!

Csquared

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. That's a bummer. Google really failed on leaving that out. :(

scratch my last response about only adding contacts with emails. I can add anyone to a group but after that i can not find a way to send eirher a group SMS or email.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

FL0OD

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with the original ROM may want to do a full wipe. I did and having everything combined instead of layers of flashes for root and icons seemed to speed this up considerably. Just my experience.

Sent from my Nexus S 4g

jlawou

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
trying to get espn radio to work, which isn't in the Market on this rom, with root explorer. There is a zip file in data/app and an apk that goes in data/app private. I've placed them both in the proper places and checked permissions but when I reboot the apk in data/app private is missing. Anyone have an idea?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone with the original ROM may want to do a full wipe. I did and having everything combined instead of layers of flashes for root and icons seemed to speed this up considerably. Just my experience.

Sent from my Nexus S 4g

That's what I think too, I meant to put full wipe in the OP but i was almost ready to pass out at the keyboard. Thanks.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
trying to get espn radio to work, which isn't in the Market on this rom, with root explorer. There is a zip file in data/app and an apk that goes in data/app private. I've placed them both in the proper places and checked permissions but when I reboot the apk in data/app private is missing. Anyone have an idea?

There's your problem even if it stayed you wouldn't be able to use it. The footprint for ICS is not set to allow all apps yet and ESPN app might not be ready for ICS so all it would do is FC on you.

FL0OD

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
That's what I think too, I meant to put full wipe in the OP but i was almost ready to pass out at the keyboard. Thanks.

Yea you all really made this a lot more responsive. Everything is snappier. Appreciate all the hard work.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Reactions: beezy

jlopez1286

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
has any one had random reboots?? is it cuz i flashed over the previous builds?? and is doing a full wipe and reflashing the newest update the best way to go??

FL0OD

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
has any one had random reboots?? is it cuz i flashed over the previous builds?? and is doing a full wipe and reflashing the newest update the best way to go??

Was for me. Everything is quicker too. I didn't have any problems with the old one but I always like to do fresh installs when a bunch of things have been added to a rom. You should see a difference with a full wipe, I did.

jlopez1286

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Was for me. Everything is quicker too. I didn't have any problems with the old one but I always like to do fresh installs when a bunch of things have been added to a rom. You should see a difference with a full wipe, I did.

Ok, going to try it...thanks..

Batting1000

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Well actually maybe its not too bad. 11 he's and I'm on 37% battery but I do small bouts of charging throughout the day.

aldouse

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
the rom is great! quick and smooth like cream! battery life is on par with the OEM nexus for me. so i dont see too much of a power difference...

my only gripe now is TB doesnt want to work anymore. sigh... quite sad but nonetheless great!

landerg

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
My battery is a little so-so, anyone else?

Mine certainly was in the initial build (am about to update to 3.2). I went to the battery section under settings and saw that the Wallet app had used up over 70% of the used power since rebooting my phone (and fully charging).

crankless

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine certainly was in the initial build (am about to update to 3.2). I went to the battery section under settings and saw that the Wallet app had used up over 70% of the used power since rebooting my phone (and fully charging).

Wallet was causing countinous sync for me so I removed it, might be your case also

Xhaotic

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
loving the rom... very smooth on my ns4g.
i made the idiotic mistake of not backing up my stock before i flashed into this.

can anyone walk me through or pm me the steps to getting back to stock or at least something closest to it / or will allow OTA update when official ICS is released? it's a sprint NS4G

any help is highly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez