[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batting1000

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Drew :

"ICS AOSP rom with custom mods coming tonight or tomorrow, if you liked betas just imagine full ICS with pure performance"

Take your time beezy, no rush :)

rrochford

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I already know about source. I'm almost done pulling it down. Then I'll start compile. My PC is not the fastest so just hold tight get it together asap.

so your saying if everyone who has posted something in this thread donated $10 you could probs get the pc you need, ay? wink wink ;-)

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh guys we may have to start a new thread, this one is for the SDK port! We've all been way off topic

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
not to mention it's hosted in a datacenter in Massachusetts with a 50Mbit connection
Don't worry Beezy, I wont steal your light.

lmao, It's all good. If anyone wants to download source and throw together a rom more power to them. I know how much of a headache their in for and would have nothing but respect for them. I'm just one person trying my best to make a stable daily rom for myself and sharing with the community cause I'm a nice guy like that and it's honestly fun to hack my phone. The funny thing is I stayed up till 8am messing with BT so I knew something funny like this would happen.:p

vhgomez36

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
lmao, It's all good. If anyone wants to download source and throw together a rom more power to them. I know how much of a headache their in for and would have nothing but respect for them. I'm just one person trying my best to make a stable daily rom for myself and sharing with the community cause I'm a nice guy like that and it's honestly fun to hack my phone. The funny thing is I stayed up till 8am messing with BT so I knew something funny like this would happen.:p

I hope everybody stands behind you like I will. Thanks for all your work Beezy.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
So will this automatically work on our phone or will we need like files for the sprint radio, etc?

I'm gonna guess were going to need some Sprint friendly accessories sorta speak.. As it said that source is for the Galaxy Nexus which is LTE....

Plus among other things that the Galaxy Nexus has that we don't so there will be some toying around...

I'm just glad the devs behind baksmali and Apk Tool will now be able to update their files so we can start decompiling this stuff and start really hacking it apart.. I'm sure Beezy will agree with me on this statement!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna guess were going to need some Sprint friendly accessories sorta speak.. As it said that source is for the Galaxy Nexus which is LTE....

Plus among other things that the Galaxy Nexus has that we don't so there will be some toying around...

I'm just glad the devs behind baksmali and Apk Tool will now be able to update their files so we can start decompiling this stuff and start really hacking it apart.. I'm sure Beezy will agree with me on this statement!

Completely correct.

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Can you hurry up Beezy i have been waiting a full 10 mins lol .......Just kidding dude cant wait til you have us locked and loaded ..Thanks for all the work you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.